Thursday, 28 February 2013

#instagraming

To tell the truth, I wasn’t a big fan.

Taking pictures with the mobile phone and ramping them up with some nice fancy filters just seemed to be too easy for my likes and ego.

A recent blog post by one of my favourite adventure travel and cycling photographers, Dan Patitucci, restored my interest in the much discussed “hipster” photo community.

I love watching good photography and I do my best to make interesting and unique pictures myself. Nowadays there are heaps of outstanding snappers on Instagram, but it’s becoming also a home where people showcase their professional work instead of posting photos from their mobile phone. Very interesting and inspiring. 

If you are interested in my account feel free to follow me: instagram.com/runssel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Message to RUNssel